New to the Seeds of Hope Scholarship Application?
Here's what you need before you apply:
Annual income amounts & supporting documentation:
PLEASE REDACT ANY SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBERS OR BIRTH DATES FROM SUPPORTING DOCUMENTATION PRIOR TO UPLOADING.
2017 tax return (or most recently filed) or W2 if no taxes have been filed
Alimony, child support, welfare, medicaid, food stamps (or other government assistance), pension, retirement income, disability, social security benefits, or any other income annual amount and supporting documentation
Estimated value of your liquid assets (cash, checking, savings, brokerage accounts)
Annual expense information including the following:
Housing expense – either rent or mortgage (principal, interest, tax, and insurance)
Health insurance & out-of-pocket medical expenses
Daycare/after-school care or pre-K expense
Tithe to your parish or the Archbishop’s Catholic Appeal
Tuition paid to a Catholic high school
Complete a previously started application
Review your application
Check the status of your application
View your scholarship eligibility
Applied last year and want to renew?
I’ve applied... now what?
- Seeds of Hope will review your application with the business manager and/or principal of your school
- You may login to review your application and see the status, along with any missing documents or follow-up items
- Once we determine your award status, we will notify your school via email and send an acceptance letter to confirm your scholarship.
- This will happen between May 15th - June 15th
- Scholarship funds will be send directly to your school to be applied to your tuition account.