- AuntBertha - Just enter your zip code for a list of free or reduced cost services like medical care, food, job training, etc.
- Catholic Charities Denver - seven great ministries making a difference in our community!
- Meals - Follow the instructions at the bottom of the article to search a map that shows meal distribution sites.
- Feeding America - Read here for information on government food assistance programs during the coronavirus crisis.
- Paycheck Protection Program - Click here for information on how to apply for a loan to help keep your workforce employed during the COVID-19 crisis.
SAFETY & EMERGENCY
- National Domestic Violence Hotline - Click the link or call 1-800-799-7233 to receive live help for domestic violence situations.
- Suicide Prevention Lifeline - Click the link or call 1-800-273-8255 for free and confidential support for people in distress and prevention and crisis resources for you or your loved ones, as well as best practices for professionals.
- 211 - Click the link or call 211 for non-emergency, non-medical resources. This is a comprehensive program that provides information on local services in your area.
- U.S. Department of Education - This pages includes "COVID-19 Information and Resources for Schools and School Personnel" with links that are constantly being updated. For primary, secondary, and higher education levels.
- The Recovery Village - Click here for a list of additional resources regarding mental health, including help for kids, men, women, veterans, and those suffering from depression. You can also call 855-569-1962 or chat online.
- Check out the links below for guides/resources on how to manage finances regarding credit card debt, student loans, assistance programs, and retirement.