- AuntBertha - Just enter your zip code for a list of free or reduced cost services like medical care, food, job training, etc.
- Catholic Charities Denver - seven great ministries making a difference in our community!
- Meals - Follow the instructions at the bottom of the article to search a map that shows meal distribution sites.
- Feeding America - Read here for information on government food assistance programs during the coronavirus crisis.
- Paycheck Protection Program - Click here for information on how to apply for a loan to help keep your workforce employed during the COVID-19 crisis.
SAFETY & EMERGENCY
- National Domestic Violence Hotline - Click the link or call 1-800-799-7233 to receive live help for domestic violence situations.
- Suicide Prevention Lifeline - Click the link or call 1-800-273-8255 for free and confidential support for people in distress and prevention and crisis resources for you or your loved ones, as well as best practices for professionals.
- 211 - Click the link or call 211 for non-emergency, non-medical resources. This is a comprehensive program that provides information on local services in your area.
- U.S. Department of Education - This pages includes "COVID-19 Information and Resources for Schools and School Personnel" with links that are constantly being updated. For primary, secondary, and higher education levels.
- The Recovery Village - Click here for a list of additional resources regarding mental health, including help for kids, men, women, veterans, and those suffering from depression. You can also call 855-569-1962 or chat online.
- Moving? - This detailed guide provides information on the triggers and causes of depression, how to cope with depressive thoughts after a move, and beneficial wellness apps for mental health.
- Check out the links below for guides/resources on how to manage finances regarding credit card debt, student loans, assistance programs, and retirement.
- Check out the link below for information on emerging solutions to domestic violence that also discusses teen dating violence and how to reach out to teenagers to prevent domestic violence through awareness and education:
- An online rehab directory to help individuals find a drug & alcohol treatment center that is right for them: Rehabs.com